EAP Changes

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you. Your continued support has helped me build confidence in my work, establish remarkable relationships, and grow into a desirable photographer. Ultimately, my clientele is primarily responsible for making Emily Anne Photography so successful. Word of mouth has been my only source of advertisement, and it truly is AMAZING.



Effective immediately, all sessions will be $300 plus tax (with the exception of Maternity/Newborn package $500 and “Watch Me Grow” package, $900 plus tax). Over the last year and a half, I have learned quite a bit about myself and the time spent working in this profession. I realized that my prices have been on the lower end of the spectrum in relation to comparative photographers, the quality of my work, and the spent shooting/editing sessions. I truly cherish the short time I get to spend with each of you and realize that time is priceless. However, I have also realized that time spent at home with my family is also priceless and I cannot continue to bury myself in my work. As a result, I am raising my prices to a level that I feel is both marketable and provides a sufficient income to my family, based on the time I dedicate to each session. Furthermore, I will no longer have weekends open, as this is the most opportunistic time for me to spend quality time with my young children before they are all grown up.



With that being said, I also need to make it clear once more that if you are late to your session, that DOES/WILL cut into your time. Please realize I sometimes schedule more that one shoot per day/location and have other customers ready to take advantage of their allotted time. Additionally, I have childcare restraints that dictate pick-up and drop-off times. I want to ensure that each and every customer has the opportunity to maximize their sessions and timeliness is key to making that possible. I treat customers respectfully and make every effort to accommodate their needs and that’s all I ask in return. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you.






1 comment:

  1. Great wording Emily! I wish I could have said it that well! You have come SO far in your business and it's been such a pleasure watching you grow into such an amazing photographer. You are truly an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete